Got an issue or concern? Here is your best solution

Did you know there is a quick and easy way to let the city know if you have a concern or issue?

Let’s say there’s a pothole on your street, a streetlight outage, or you have a question about recycling, or a tree problem.

A burnt out street light can now be reported on the city's website.The city’s new website – – is your best and quickest way to let the city know about common issues and concerns that many residents have.  That’s why we added this feature to our website.

On the home page, look for the link to Report and underneath it, click on the option Concern or Issue. From there, just complete the online form and submit.  Your submission goes directly to the appropriate person or department at city hall.

The online form asks you to identify the problem or issue and provide as much detail as you can – including uploading a photo if possible, the location or closest landmark – as well as your contact information so that you’ll receive a response.

This is the best way to make sure your question or concern gets to the right person quickly, and can be tracked until it’s resolved.

Was this helpful?  Did you know about this feature on our city’s website? 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.